The Permissions Needed to Run ez1095 ACA Software
ez1095 makes it easy to print and efile 1095 & 1094 forms. To run ez1095 correctly, you need to have the permission to access both application folder and data folder. You need to have the Full Control
permission (or at least Read, Run and Execute permissions).
1. The default application folder path
C:\Program Files (x86)\Halfpricesoft\ez1095(201x)
If you are using ez1095 2016 version, the path should be "C:\Program Files (x86)\Halfpricesoft\ez1095(2016)"
2. The default data folder
If you are using ez1095 2016 version, the path should be "C:\Users\Public\Documents\Halfpricesoft\ez1095(2016)"
How to view/edit permissions
- Open Windows Explore, navigate to the database folder on the server
- Select the database file by mouse, right click to view properties. You need to have read, write and execute permisson.
ez1095 software can prepare, print and e-file forms 1095-B, 1094-B, 1095-C and 1094-C ACA forms. You are welcome to download the trial version for free, with no registration needed and no obligation.
ez1095 2017 is available for 2018 tax season!
This ACA form 1095 printing software is compatible with Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista and other Windows system, 32-bit or 64-bit.
1. How to Print Form 1095-B and 1094-B
2. How to Print Form 1095-C and 1094-C
3. How to Import Data
4. How to print forms in PDF format
5. How to eFile ACA forms?
6. Network printing (Multiple-user version)
7. How to generate test scenarios EFiles?
8. How to validate XML files before submitting to IRS?
How to print form W-2
How to efile form W-2
How to print form 1099
How to efile form 1099