1. November 2013 04:13
Some Windows 8.1 customers reported they got message "application stopped running" or “.Net Framework version 1.1 is required” or “.Net Framework version 2.0 is required” to install our software after they updated their system. For most customers, such issue can be fixed by installing .net framework 3.5.
Here are two options:
Option 1: Install the .net Framework 3.5 on Demand
(It is an easier option for most users)
If an app requires the .NET Framework 3.5, but doesn't find that version enabled on your computer, it displays the following message box, either during installation, or when you run the app for the first time. In the message box, choose Install this feature to enable the .NET Framework 3.5. This option requires an Internet connection.
1) download .net framework 3.5
2) When you see this sreen, continue
Option 2: Enabling the .net Framework 3.5 in Control Panel
You can also enable the .NET Framework 3.5 yourself through Control Panel. In Control Panel, choose Programs and Features, choose Turn Windows features on or off, and then select the .NET Framework 3.5 (includes .NET 2.0 and 3.0) check box. This option requires an Internet connection. You do not need to select the child items for Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) HTTP activation unless you are a developer who requires WCF script and handler mapping functionality.
Turning Windows features on or off in Control Panel
10. October 2011 08:56
ezCheckPrinting needs run on Windows system installed with .net framework 1.1 or later. If the .net framework was installed correctly or some DLL is crashed, user will see run time error message. Followings are the steps to re-install .net framework 1.1.
Please log in as administrator of the local machine.
1. Backup your data if needed (if you do not have import data to save, you can skip this step)
You can back up all the .mdb files in your application folder. Or you can backup your whole application folder.
The default application folder:
If you are using window7 or Vista with default settings, your database file may be under folder:
2. uninstall ezCheckPrinting
3. Delete ezCheckPrinting folder
4. Uninstall .NET Framework 1.1 Service Pack 1, if it is installed on your machine.
5. Uninstall .NET Framework 1.1, if it is installed on your machine. (net framework 1.1 can coexits with 2.0, 3.0 version. So if you have other version installed, you do not need to uninstall them.)
6. Download .net framework 1.1
7. Download the .NET Framework 1.1 Service Pack 1
8. Download MDAC (Microsoft Data Access Components)
9. Download and install ezCheckPrinting