EzW2 software is the popular small-business software for compiling and printing forms W-2, W-3, 1099 and 1096. Users can print the forms on IRS-approved red-ink forms, if required, or on plain white paper using a standard laser printer. At just $39 per installation, ezW2 provides an affordable means of quickly compiling and printing these forms, saving them substantial time over completing forms by hand.
ezW2 can print ALL W2 forms (W-2 copy A, B, C, D, 1 and 2) and W3 on plain white paper if user has a laser printer.
EzW2 is compatible with Windows 7 system, 32-bit or 64-bit. It can run on Windows XP, Me, 2003 and Vista system too.
User can download the current version and the previous year’s version of ezW2 software from halfpricesoft.com.
Followings are the 5 simple steps to re-print a lost form W-2.
Step 1: Download ezW2 software
If you do not have this W2 and 1099 software installed, you can download it for free from
http://www.halfpricesoft.com/w2-software-free-download.asp. Please select the right version. No registration needed and no obligation. You can follow the step by step online instructions to finish the installation in minutes
Step 2: Start ezW2 software and set up company
You can access this screen by clicking the top menu “Current Company->Company”.
You need to enter the general company information for w2 and 1099 forms, such as Company Name, Address, Tax ID and others.
Step 3: Set up W-3 information
You can access this screen by clicking the top menu “Current Company->W-3 information”.
You need to enter the W-3 control number, W3 Establishment Number, Contact Information and others. This information will be displayed on both forms W-2 and W-3.
Step 4: Add W-2 Employees
You can access employee by clicking the top menu “Current Company->W2 Employee list”. You can add a new employee or edit or delete an existing one easily by clicking the link on this form.
You can also import Employee information quickly by using W2 import form. You can access this import form by clicking the top menu “Current Company->Import W2”.
Step 5: Enter W-2 information and print W-2 forms
You can access this W-2 editing screen by clicking the top menu “Current Company->Form W-2”..
- Once you select the employee from the list, the employee information will be filled automatically.
- Fill in the boxes on the w-2 Form.
- Click the Question icon or the instructions link to get help.
- Click the 'save' button to save the W-2 information.
- Click the 'Print W2' button to print the different W2 Copies for this recipient. ezW2 can print forms W2 copy A, B, C, D, 1 and 2
- Click the 'Print Instructions' button to print W-2 instructions.
- Form W-3 will be generate automatically based on form W2 information
- ezW2 allows user to set up unlimited companies with one flat rate. So if you have multiple companies or you are an accountant, you can add new company by clicking top menu “Company Management->New company”
- YouTube video is available at
To learn more about ezW2, 1099 W2 Printing software, please visit