1. October 2012 04:13
Some Windows 7 users connected us because they could not register the key successfully. Usually it is caused by permission settings.
Here are steps to run one program as administer on Windows 7 machine:
- Select the shortcut of this software from the desktop, and then click the right mouse button.
- On the pop up menu, click the “Properties”.
- Click the top tap “Compatibility”
- Then check the option “Run this program as an administrator”
- Click the OK button to save the change
Then try to enter the key again.
If it works, you can go through the above steps to uncheck “Run this program as an administrator” option.