26. October 2012 04:42
EzCheckPrinting check writer is very flexible and you can customize the check layout and stub layout easily.
Followings are the steps to add a new text label on check stub:
1. Start ezCheckPrinting software
2. Click the top menu “Settings->Stub setup” to open stub setup screen
- Select “Custom” Stub Text” from Item picker drop down list
- Check “Visible” option
- Add your text
- You use your mouse to move this item
- Click the “Save” button to save your changes.
Learn more about ezCheckPrinting at: http://www.halfpricesoft.com/product_ezCheck.asp