1. February 2013 03:37
EzPaycheck payroll software is very flexible. Yes, it can handle multiple payroll rates in the same period for one employee.
Here is an example:
Employee XYZ works for two shifts during the same pay period. The pay rate for the first shift is $10. The pay rate for the second shift is $12.
1. Start ezPaycheck, click the left menu “Company Settings”, then click “Wage Setup” sub menu to open Company Wage Setup Screen.
- Check one Regular wage item, then the “Change Name” button to rename it. You can rename it to “2ND shift” or other name.
- Save your change.
2. Add/ Edit Employee Setup screen
3. Enter the hourly Rates for different shifts
4. Add a new check and enter the hours there.
New users can try ezPaycheck 30 days free. No credit card needed and no obligation.