Fill in 1099 Information
- Click "Form 1099" menu on the left menu to open 1099 Edit
- Select contractor from Contractor Dropdown List.
- Fill in 1099 data
- Click Save button to update 1099 information for current
contractor before you move to other contractors or other
Print 1099 Forms
Click Print button on 1099 Edit Form, then Print Options
Print 1099 Copy B, C, 1 and 2.
Check Option Print a copy, then select your target copy from
download list. You can laser print the following copies on white
- 1099 Misc Copy B: For Recipient.
- 1099 Misc Copy C: For Payer.
- 1099 Misc Copy 1: For State Tax Department.
- 1099 Misc Copy 2: To be filed with recipient's state income tax
return, when required
Print 1099 data on Preprinted Red-ink Laser
Check Option Data Only on Preprinted Red-ink Laser Form,
then you can adjust offsets if needed.
This offset option allows user to shift the position of all the
printed data horizontally or vertically or both.
- To shift the printed data horizontally, just enter the suitable
value (in inches) in the Horizontal box, that appears in the Print
Options dialog and choose between Left, Right to decide shifting
-To shift the printed data vertically, just enter the suitable
value (in inches) in the Vertical box, that appears in the Print
Options dialog and choose between Up, Down to decide shifting
We suggest user to calibrate the position on blank paper first.
Copyright ©2007, Halfpricesoft.com All