Fill in W2 Information
- Click "Form W2" menu on the left menu to open W2 Edit Form
- Select employee from Employee Dropdown List.
- Fill in W2 data
- Click Save button to update W2 information for current
employee before you move to other employees or other actions.
Print W2 Forms
Click Print button on W2 Edit Form, then Print Options will
Print W2 Copy B, C, D, 1 and 2.
Check Option Print a copy, then select your target copy from
download list. You can laser print the following copies on white
- W2 Copy B: To Be Filed With Employee's FEDERAL Tax Return.
- W2 Copy C: For EMPLOYEE'S RECORDS.
- W2 Copy D: For Employer.
- W2 Copy 1: For State, City, or Local Tax Department.
- W2 Copy 2: To Be Filed With Employee's State, City, or Local
Income Tax Return.
Print W2 data on Preprinted Red-ink Laser
Check Option Data Only on Preprinted Red-ink Laser Form,
then you can adjust offsets if needed.
This offset option allows user to shift the position of all the
printed data horizontally or vertically or both.
- To shift the printed data horizontally, just enter the suitable
value (in inches) in the Horizontal box, that appears in the Print
Options dialog and choose between Left, Right to decide shifting
-To shift the printed data vertically, just enter the suitable
value (in inches) in the Vertical box, that appears in the Print
Options dialog and choose between Up, Down to decide shifting
We suggest user to calibrate the position on blank paper first.
Print SSA Approved Laser Substitute Copy A
Copyright ©2007, Halfpricesoft.com All