How to Print W3 Form Only Without Entering W2 Data
ezW2 software is approved by SSA to print all W-2 forms and W-3 form on white paper. EzW2 will generate W3 form automatically based on the W-2 forms. You can refer here on how to fill out and print W2 forms.
However, some users may need to print W-3 form only. This document will show you step by step guide on how to print W3 form only without entering W2 data for each employees.
Here are the steps:
Step 1: Start ezW2 software.
ezW2 software can prepare, print and efile forms W2, W3, 1096-misc and 1099.
ezW2 2017 Is Available for the 2018 Tax Season!
Please feel free to test drive with no cost and no obligation before purchasing it. This W2 1099 software is compatible with Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista and other Windows computers.
Step 2: Set up company information for W2 reporting
You can access this screen by clicking the top menu “Current Company->Company”.
You need to enter the general company information for w2 and 1099 forms, such as Company Name, Address, Tax ID and others.
Step 3: Set up W-3 information
You can access this screen by clicking the top menu “Current Company->W-3 information”.
You need to enter the W-3 control number, W3 Establishment Number, Contact Information and others. This information will be displayed on both forms W-2 and W-3.
Step 4: Add Dummy Employees
To make the value of Box C on your W-3 correct, you need to enter the dummy employee here. You can add the dummy employees manually or you can import the dummy employees from the external .cvs files. You do not need to enter any W-2 data in this step.
Enter dummy employees manually
You can access employee by clicking the top menu “Current Company->W2 Employee list”. You can add a new employee or edit or delete an existing one easily by clicking the link on this form.
Import dummy data
You can also import Employee information quickly by using W2 import form. You can access this import form by clicking the top menu “Current Company->Import W2”.
You can download sample data here if needed. Please just import employee data only
Step 5: Fill out one W-2 form with summary data
Open only ONE W2 form, and enter the summary data on this form. This is the data you want to show on W-3 Form.
Step 6: Print W-3 Form
Now you can print your W-3 forms with correct data now.
1. Form W-3 will be generate automatically based on form W2 information
2. ezW2 allows user to set up unlimited companies with one flat rate. So if you have multiple companies or you are an accountant, you can add new company by clicking top menu “Company Management->New company”
3. The .csv file data import feature, PDF print feature and efile feature are available with Enterprise version and Multiple-user version. They are not available with small business version. Click here to view ezW2 feature list)
How can I roll forward my previous ezW2 data to the new version?
W2 and 1099 Forms Filing Deadline
How to fill out and print Form W2
How to print Form W2 W3 on White Paper
How to Print Multiple Copies on the same page for employee
How to Print W-2 Data on Red Forms
How to convert W2's into PDF format files
How to eFile W2 W3 Forms
How to print Form W3
How to fill out and print Form 1099-misc
How to eFile 1099-misc Forms
How to Print 1099-misc Forms on Red Forms
How to Convert 1099-misc Forms into PDF file
How to print Form 1096
- Learn more about W2C and W3C
- Learn more about 1099s Software (1099A, 1099B, 1099C, 1099CAP, 1099DIV, 1099G, 1099H, 1099INT, 1099LTC, 1099MISC, 1099OID, 1099PATR, 1099Q, 1099R, 1099S, 1099SA)
- Learn more about 1098s software (1098, 1098C, 1098E, 1098 T) software
- Learn more about 5498s(5498, 5498ESA, 5498SA) software
- Learn more about W2G, 1097BTC, 8935, 3921, 3922 software