W2 Form Printing: How to Import W-2, 1099 Data from ezAccounting Software
ezAccounting software can import data from ezAccounting software. It gives ezAccounting customers more options to prepare, print and efile W-2 and 1099-misc forms:
- ezW2 can print ALL W-2 forms (copy A, B, C, D, 1 and 2) and W-3 forms on plain paper. The black and white substitute forms of W-2 Copy A and W-3 are SSA-approved (Vendor ID: 1335).
- ezW2 can print W2 recipeint copies in 4-up formats. It can also print 2 red forms on the same sheet.
- ezW2 can print 1099 misc forms Copy 1, 2, B and C on white paper. IRS does not certify the substitute forms right now. You need to use the red-ink forms for 1099 MISC copy A and 1096.
- ezW2 also supports PDF and efile features.
ezW2 software can prepare, print and efile forms W2, W3, 1096-misc and 1099.
ezW2 2018 Is Available for the 2018-2019 Tax Season!
Please feel free to test drive with no cost and no obligation before purchasing it. This W2 1099 software is compatible with Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista and other Windows computers.
Followings are the steps to use ezPaycheck with ezW2:
1. start ezW2 software, remove employees and contractors from list if needed. (optional)
Step 2: Open import data screen
You can access this screen by clicking the top menu “Current Company->Import W2”.
Step 3: Import data
Follow the instructions on screen step by step and import w2 or 1099 data.
1. Form W-3 will be generate automatically based on form W2 information
2. ezW2 allows user to set up unlimited companies with one flat rate. So if you have multiple companies or you are an accountant, you can add new company by clicking top menu “Company Management->New company”
3. The .csv file data import feature, PDF print feature and efile feature are available with Enterprise version and Multiple-user version. They are not available with small business version. Click here to view ezW2 feature list
Still have questions?
If you have still have questions, you can also check the FAQs page or contact us at support page. We are glad to assist you as soon as possible.
How can I roll forward my previous ezW2 data to the new version?
W2 and 1099 Forms Filing Deadline
How to fill out and print Form W2
How to print Form W2 W3 on White Paper
How to Print Multiple Copies on the same page for employee
How to Print W-2 Data on Red Forms
How to convert W2's into PDF format files
How to eFile W2 W3 Forms
How to print Form W3
How to fill out and print Form 1099-misc
How to eFile 1099-misc Forms
How to Print 1099-misc Forms on Red Forms
How to Convert 1099-misc Forms into PDF file
How to print Form 1096
- Learn more about W2C and W3C
- Learn more about 1099s Software (1099A, 1099B, 1099C, 1099CAP, 1099DIV, 1099G, 1099H, 1099INT, 1099LTC, 1099MISC, 1099OID, 1099PATR, 1099Q, 1099R, 1099S, 1099SA)
- Learn more about 1098s software (1098, 1098C, 1098E, 1098 T) software
- Learn more about 5498s(5498, 5498ESA, 5498SA) software
- Learn more about W2G, 1097BTC, 8935, 3921, 3922 software