W2 Forms: How to Reprint W2 Forms on Plain White Paper
Preprinted forms are NOT necessary!
Some employers may get the requests from employees to reprint losing W2 forms. Some employers may be requested to resubmit the W2 forms.
If you are our previous customers, you can start ezW2 and reprint the forms easily.
If you are new customers, you need download ezW2 software, enter informaton and print forms.
EzW2 software has been approved by SSA to print all W-2 forms and W-3 form on white paper since Year 2007. So you can print and reprint w-2 forms easily and affordably without the red forms.
Here are the steps on how to print W2 forms on white paper for your employees and SSA. You can print/reprint the W2 W3 forms on white paper with your black-and-white home/offce laser printer and ink-jet printer.
Step 1: Download and install ezW2 software.
You need to install the right version. For example: if you need to print Year 2009 form, you should download ezW2 2009. Different versions of ezW2 software can co-exist on your machine. You can find w2 software for last five year from the download page.
ezW2 software can prepare, print and efile forms W2, W3, 1096-misc and 1099.
If you do not have ezW2 software installed, you can download the trial version for free from halfpricesoft.com. No registration needed and no obligation. You can follow the step by step online instructions to finish the installation in minutes
This W2 1099 software is compatible with Windows 10 system, 32-bit or 64-bit. It can run on Windows 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Me, 2003 and Vista system too.
Do not forget to mail out W2 and 1099 forms before deadline!
Step 2: Start ezW2 softwrae and set up company information for W2 reporting
You can access this screen by clicking the top menu “Current Company->Company”.
You need to enter the general company information for w2 and 1099 forms, such as Company Name, Address, Tax ID and others.
Step 3: Set up W-3 information
You can access this screen by clicking the top menu “Current Company->W-3 information”.
You need to enter the W-3 control number, W3 Establishment Number, Contact Information and others. This information will be displayed on both forms W-2 and W-3.
Step 4: Add W-2 Employees
You can access employee by clicking the top menu “Current Company->W2 Employee list”. You can add a new employee or edit or delete an existing one easily by clicking the link on this form.
You can also import Employee information quickly by using W2 import form. You can access this import form by clicking the top menu “Current Company->Import W2”.
Step 5: Fill out W-2 information and Print Forms
You can access this W-2 editing screen by clicking the top menu “Current Company->Form W-2”.
- Once you select the employee from the list, the employee information will be filled automatically.
- Fill in the boxes on the w-2 Form.
- Click the Question icon or the instructions link to get help.
- Click the 'save' button to save the W-2 information.
- Click the 'Print W2' button to print the different W2 Copies for this recipient. ezW2 can print forms W2 copy A, B, C, D, 1 and 2
- Click the 'Print Instructions' button to print W-2 instructions.
1. Form W-3 will be generate automatically based on form W2 information
2. ezW2 allows user to set up unlimited companies with one flat rate. So if you have multiple companies or you are an accountant, you can add new company by clicking top menu “Company Management->New company”
3. The .csv file data import feature, PDF print feature and efile feature are available with Enterprise version and Multiple-user version. They are not available with small business version. Click here to view ezW2 feature list)