How to change the currency symbol on checks

Question: My system use the Korean language, but in doing so, the American dollar sign on the stubs had changed into the, "Korean Won symbol."  Can you change the language into Korean and more importantly, change it back to the US dollar sign?


Yes, you can do it by changing the currency settings

- open control panel
- Open Region and Language
- Open Click the Advance Settings button under tab Formats

- On customize Format screen, click the tab Currency, then change Currency Symbol to $.
- Save your change.

Comments are closed