• Guest Topic Starter
2017-05-02T19:25:13Z
Hello,

I have noticed that there isn't a payroll report that I can run that shows the payroll input detail and tax withholding details for each employee. This type of report is necessary to reconcile the payroll and when processing payroll tax deductions. This report is also needed for auditing purposes. The only report that is available shows only the net amount paid to employees and the check number and that is it (no pay stub details). The only tax report available is a cumulative report summary. I need a payroll report that I can generate after entering payroll to verify hours are correctly entered before cutting checks and then also a report that will show each individual employees hours, tax deductions, and gross and net pay after checks have been cut. Please advise.

Thank you!

Andrea
Tammie
2017-05-03T19:17:18Z
Thank you for using ezPaycheck. You can export ezPaycheck payroll data into .csv file by using the export function. You will have all the details.

You can open .csv file with MS Excel.

If you have further questions, please contact us directly at services@halfpricesoft.com
Small business payroll & tax software solution
http://www.halfpricesoft.com 
Jaaziel
2017-05-05T06:50:17Z
I agree with Tammie. I noticed that too, and I have the same concerns.