3. December 2010 04:25
Want to create a holiday style check with Snowman or Christmas tree on it? Followings are the step by step guide on how to print your bank checks from your home printer in minutes at possible $0 cost.
Step 1: Download ezCheckpersonal, the personal check writing software from halfpricesoft.com
ezCheckPersonal runs on a machine with Windows system only. If you have a MAC machine, it will not work. This check printing and writing software supports Windows 98, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7. It supports both 32-bit and 64-bit operating system.
Just follow the instructions on the download page to install this check writer. No registration needed and no obligation. You can try this software free for 30 days.
Step 2: Set up your own the bank information and specify the logo path
- Start ezCheckpersonal application
- Click the top menu "Settings->Edit Current Account" to open check setup page.
- Enter your bank information here
- Enter your logo image path here. You can select the image of pumpkin face, ghost, black cat or ...
- Click the save button to finish the setup.
Step 3: Print the check from your laser printer on the blank computer check paper
- Click the "New Check" button from the main screen to add a new check. Then you select this check from the list and print it by simply clicking the "Print Selected" button. Now your first check is ready from your printer.
- You can print blank pre-printed check by clicking the top menu "Print check->Print blank checks". Then you are ready to take your check with you and use them later.
Each check you create is automatically saved and the program will keep track of check numbers so you will not accidentally use the same check number twice.
You can try ezCheckpersonal totally free. If you like it, you can even get the full license at $24 or for FREE through online special offer. More information can be found at:
Or you can check this free offer at: