7. February 2012 07:15
You can export ezTimesheet check data to ezCheckPrinting software and print checks quickly and easily.
Followings are the steps.
1. Export check data from ezTimeSheet.
Start ezTimeSheet and login as Administrator, then click click the top menu "Administrator->Settings" then select "Export Check Data".
You can modify the current path to save the file to folder you can access easily.
2. Import check data to ezCheckPrinting and Print checks.
- Start ezCheckPrinting software and click the top menu "Import/Export", then click sub menu "Import Checks" then open the Import Checks screen.
- Click the "Select File" button to select the check data file, then click the "Import" button to import the check data.
- Then close the Import Checks screen. You will see the new checks from the check list. You can select the checks and click the PRINT button to print checks on the blank check stock or pre-printed checks.
You are welcome to download ezTimeSheet and ezCheckPrinting for free test drive with no cost and no obligation.
ezTimeSheet Free download
ezCheckPrinting Check Writer