• Guest Topic Starter
2017-07-11T18:01:04Z
I was trying to print one of my checks from the computer but every time it prints, the world trial is printed across, and i dont know why because i bought the full product. Also, my license doesn't work when trying to log in, however another window pops up allowing me to edit checks, which i think is the trial version but i dont know.
Tammie
2017-07-12T14:41:33Z
Dear valued customer,

Thank you for your email. Please check the following to ensure the software key is invalid.

1- Are you using Mac or Windows machine? Each key is specific to the machine it is downloaded to and sold separately.

2- What is your current downloaded version? Go to the top menu. Help. About. This will give you the current version downloaded on your machine. you will see a number such as 1.2.3

3- Copy and paste the entire key including the dashes into the registration box.

4-Are you trying to print using Quickbooks and our virtual printer? If this is the case, an additional key for virtual printer will have to be purchased.

We look forward to assisting you further with this information.

Thank you!

If you have further questions, please contact us directly at services@halfpricesoft.com
Small business payroll & tax software solution
http://www.halfpricesoft.com