• Guest
  • Guest Topic Starter
Do you have a “fillable” w-2c form/package?

If so I will need to change the year to 2009 and print out the results. Can that be done? (Any w-2c earlier than 2011 has to sent via paper to the SSA)


Dear Duane,

Thank you for contacting us. EzW2Correction  software will work for you and it can print all w2c and w3c forms on white paper, SSA-approved. You can use the current ezW2Correction 2013 version to print W2C form for Year 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013.

You are welcome to download and try it for free before purchasing

ezW2Correction 2013 

The trial version will print TRIAL Watermark on forms. If you like it, you can purchase the key code online to remove it. All your data will stay when you enter the key code.

Let us know if you still have any questions.


Please feel free to contact us directly  if you need assistance
Small Business Payroll & Tax Software Solution