• Guest Topic Starter
2015-04-24T20:47:59Z
We're having issues getting the QuickBooks Virtual printer to print from an RDP session back to the local machine. The ezCheckPrinting software works locally, but the handshake never occurs when trying to send a check from the RDP session.

Can I have a technician give me a call so that we can discuss a few options?

Thank you,

Chirs
Casey
2015-04-24T20:54:10Z
Thank you for using our ezCheckPrinting virtual printer for QuickBooks . I think it should be the system or printer settings issue.

1. Can you open the word document on server and send it to your local printer?

2. Can you print a check from QB on server and send it to your local printer? (Do not select virtual printer this time.)

3. If both step 1 and step 2 work, please follow the link below. Otherwise, please check your system setup.

- How to print QB checks on blank stock 

Step 1: please make sure you have installed both ezCheckPrinting and virtual printer on your server.

Step 2: you can print a check from ezCheckPrinting application and send it to a local printer with no problem.

step 3: Print a check from QB with virtual printer. When you see "Select check accounts and printers" screen, choose your remote local printer there.

Thank you.

Casey
Please feel free to contact us directly  if you need assistance
Small Business Payroll & Tax Software Solution
https://www.halfpricesoft.com 
  • Guest Topic Starter
2015-04-27T14:13:36Z
I was able to change the settings in the remote desktop connection so that the local resources of the local p.c. are available to the remote desktop connection and this resolved the issue.

Thank you,

Chris