ACA ez1095 Software: How to efile correction forms for 1095-C only
This document for ez1095 software customers who need file 1095-C only. Do not use this document if you need to file 1094-C form correction.
How to efile both 1094-C and 1095-C correction form
How to efile 1094-C correction form only
ez1095 software can prepare, print and e-file forms 1095-B, 1094-B, 1095-C and 1094-C ACA forms. You are welcome to download the trial version for free, with no registration needed and no obligation.
ez1095 2017 is available for 2018 tax season!
This ACA form 1095 printing software is compatible with Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista and other Windows system, 32-bit or 64-bit.
Who can use ez1095 software to eFile 1095-C and 1094-C correction forms
- If you efiled original 1095C and 1094C form with ez1095 software before, you can use ez1095 software to efile the correction form for 1095C and 1094C.
- You should use the same database file inside ez1095 software. Do not delete and add forms!
- If you filed 1095C and 1094C with other application, ez1095 can import the form data from the orginal efile document
. You can file the ACA correction with ez1095 also.
Step 1: As a precaution, back up your orginal file first
If you did not backup data before , you can start ez1095 software then click the top menu "Company Management->Backup Current Company".
Step 2: IRS Instructions
If you are not familiar with correction, you can learn more information here.
Step 3: Generate and submit 1095-C Correctiion
(1) Create a new file folder for 1095-C efile document
ie: you can add a folder under C driver
(2) Open 1095C form, update form information, check the "Corrected" box and save your data.
(3) Open 1094 Form, uncheck the correction box and enter the number for the form you need to correct
IRS instructions, page 45
Forms 1095-C. File a separate submission with a Form 1094-C, without the correction indicator
checked. Only complete Form 1094-C through the element “Form1095CAttachedCnt” (Line 18), along
with corrections to any Forms 1095-Cs associated with the Applicable Large Employer (ALE). Please note:
The element “AuthoritativeTransmittalInd” (Line 19 and Parts II, III and IV of the Form 1094-C, should not
(4) Generate the efile document
(5) Submit files to IRS
1. How to Print Form 1095-B and 1094-B
2. How to Print Form 1095-C and 1094-C
3. How to Import Data
4. How to print forms in PDF format
5. How to eFile ACA forms?
6. Network printing (Multiple-user version)
7. How to generate test scenarios EFiles?
8. How to validate XML files before submitting to IRS?
How to print form W-2
How to efile form W-2
How to print form 1099
How to efile form 1099