ACA Software ez1095: How to Backup Data
ez1095 software makes it easy to prepare and file ACA form 1095 and 1094. Followings are the step by step guide to how to back up data. If you are an accountant with many client accounts, please refer to option 2
It just takes you one minute to back up the data. However, it will save you hours or days if your system is crashed. Back up your data regularly will save your time and money!
Option 1: Use ez1095 backup feature
Step 1: Start ez1095 software then click the top menu "Company Management->Backup Current Company".
This function will back up the current database file. You can save the backup file to the local folder or the USB disk or shared folder on server.
Step 2: If you have multiple accounts, you click the top menu "Company Management->Select Company" to switch the current account. Then repeat step 1 to backup data.
Click to view large image
You will see "Enter backup file name" screen.
- If you just need to back up your data to your local folder, you can click the Save button.
- If you prefer USB disk, plug the USB disk to your machine, click the triangle button behind "Save in" field to change the current path to USB disk.
- If you want to back up your data other locations (for example: network folder), You can click the triangle button behind "Save in" field to change the current path.
You can modify the backup file name as you like. Once you click the Save button, you will save your current database file to the new location.
Option 2: Backup data manually
If you are a CPA and have many client accounts, it will be faster to back up the data manually or with some data backup software.
The default folder for ez1095 is
The database files are .mdb (Microsft Access database) files. You can copy all the .mdb files and backup them to other location manually.
Click to view large image
ez1095 software can prepare, print and e-file forms 1095-B, 1094-B, 1095-C and 1094-C ACA forms. You are welcome to download the trial version for free, with no registration needed and no obligation.
ez1095 2017 is available for 2018 tax season!
This ACA form 1095 printing software is compatible with Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista and other Windows system, 32-bit or 64-bit.
1. How to Print Form 1095-B and 1094-B
2. How to Print Form 1095-C and 1094-C
3. How to Import Data
4. How to print forms in PDF format
5. How to eFile ACA forms?
6. Network printing (Multiple-user version)
7. How to generate test scenarios EFiles?
8. How to validate XML files before submitting to IRS?
How to print form W-2
How to efile form W-2
How to print form 1099
How to efile form 1099