1. Is this ezACH software for me?
Yes, if you want to pay employees easier or collect funds faster by using ACH direct deposit. ezACH can generate the ACH file that you can upload it to your bank account. You can learn more about ACH Deposit and how ezACH deposit software works here.
2. What is the cost for the direct deposit transaction?
We just charge customers for license of ezAch software. We will not charge customer for each transaction. However, the bank may charge for ACH direct deposit service. You need to contact your bank for more details.
3. Is ezACh software all I need for direct deposit?
You also need to talk with your bank first to activate ACH direct deposit feature. Usually your bank account will not support this feature by default. Some bank may charge monthly fee and transaction fee for direct deposit. Please contact your bank for more details.
4. My current bank account already support direct deposit feature and I can add the transaction manually to transfer funds. Do i still need ezACH?
ezACH can generate ACH file easily by importing data from .csv file, ezPaycheck payroll software and ezCheckPrinting software, generate the ACH file quicky by a few clicks, and upload it to your bank. It will save your time if you need to pay many contractors, employees and vendors regularly. (For example: You need to pay 30 employees each week.)However, if you prefer to enter the transaction data manually inside your bank account, you will not need ezACH software.
5. Can I try EzACH for free before purchasing
Yes, you can download ezACh and try it free with no credit card needed and no obligation. We believe the best way to know software is to use it.
6. Is support free for ezACH?
Yes, you can get free tech support from us by writing to email@example.com.
7. Can ezACH software support multiple companies or bank accounts?
Yes, ezACH Software can support multiple companies and bank accounts on the same machine with no extra charge.
8. How long does it take for ACH transactions?
ACH credit and ACH debit transactions process quickly. Settlement, or the transfer of funds from one financial institution to another to complete the transaction, generally takes only one business days. Specifically, the NACHA Operating Rules require that ACH credits settle in one to two business days and ACH debits settle on the next business day.
How to uninstall ezACH Deposit software?
Open Programs and Features by clicking the Start button , clicking Control Panel, clicking Programs, and then clicking Programs and Features. Select ezACH from program list, and then click Uninstall.
2. How long it takes to get the license key?
Our system will send the key automatically once the transaction completes. Some mail server may block the message. If you cannot get it in 30 minutes, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. What is the different between ACH DEBIT and ACH CREDIT
- Credit: Cash out. A Direct Payment processed as an ACH credit pushes funds into a client's account. For example: you deposit fund for employee payroll.
- Debit: Cash in. A Direct Payment processed as an ACH debit pulls funds from a client's account. For example: you collect fund from a customer.
How to upload this ACH file to my bank
When you enable ACH payment feature, your bank will give you the detailed information, including upload page URL, login ID, password and even some devices you need to attached to your machines for transactions. Please ask your bank for more details.
1. Can I backup my data?
Yes, ezACH supports data back up and restore features. We suggest customers to back up data to USB, online drive, other folder and machine. So if your machine stops working, you can start ezACH on a new machine quickly and easily.
2. I just bought a new machine. How can I move my ezACH to my new machine?
You can back up the data to USB disk first, install the ezACH on the new machine, restore the data from USB disk to the new machine. You are required to uninstall ezACH from the old machine once you installed it on the second machine. If you need to use ezACH on both machines, you should purchase the second license key.
Can I import transactions from Excel file
Yes, you can. You can convert Excel file to .csv file easily by clicking Excel file top menu "Help->Save as" to save it into .csv format. then import transaction data from this .csv file