ezW2 Form Printing: How to Print W2 Forms on Plain White Paper
Preprinted forms are NOT necessary!
EzW2 software is approved by SSA to print all W-2 forms and W-3 form on white paper. If you still prefer the red forms, ezW2 software can fill data on pre-printed forms too.
Here are the steps on how to print W2 forms on white paper for your employees and SSA. You can print the W2 W3 forms on white paper with your black-and-white home/offce laser printer and ink-jet printer.
Step 1: Start ezW2 software.
Step 2: You can click the top menu “Current Company”, then select sub menu “Form W2” to open W-2 Form Edit Screen.
Step 3: Then click the “Print W2” button to open W-2 Print Option screen.
- You can print SSA copy A on white paper
- You can print employees copies in 4-up format (print copy B, C, 2 on one sheet) on white paper.
- You can select one copy B, C, D, 1 and 2, print them on white paper in one-form-per-sheet format.
- Click the 'Print Instructions' button to print W-2 instructions.
W2 Form Copy A, Laser substitue black and white form for SSA
1. Form W-3 will be generate automatically based on form W2 information
2. ezW2 allows user to set up unlimited companies with one flat rate. So if you have multiple companies or you are an accountant, you can add new company by clicking top menu “Company Management->New company”
3. The .csv file data import feature, PDF print feature and efile feature are available with Enterprise version and Multiple-user version. They are not available with small business version. Click here to view ezW2 feature list)
ezW2 software can prepare, print and efile forms W2, W3, 1096-misc and 1099.
If you do not have ezW2 software installed, you can download the trial version for free from halfpricesoft.com. No registration needed and no obligation. You can follow the step by step online instructions to finish the installation in minutes
This W2 1099 software is compatible with Windows 10 system, 32-bit or 64-bit. It can run on Windows 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Me, 2003 and Vista system too.
Do not forget to mail out W2 and 1099 forms before Jan 31 deadline!