W2 Form Printing: How to Convert W2 Forms into PDF files
EzW2 software is approved by SSA to print all W-2 forms and W-3 form on white paper. It also supports paper-saving PDF and efile features.
Here are the steps on how to convert W2 forms into pdf files that you can email to employees to cut paper and mailing cost.
Step 1: Start ezW2 software.
ezW2 software can prepare, print and efile forms W2, W3, 1096-misc and 1099.
If you do not have ezW2 software installed, you can download the trial version for free from halfpricesoft.com. No registration needed and no obligation. You can follow the step by step online instructions to finish the installation in minutes
This W2 1099 software is compatible with Windows 10 system, 32-bit or 64-bit. It can run on Windows 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Me, 2003 and Vista system too.
Do not forget to mail out W2 and 1099 forms before deadline!
Step 2: You can click the top menu “Current Company”, then select sub menu “Form W2” to open W-2 Form Edit Screen.
Step 3: Then click the “Print W2” button to open W-2 Print Option screen.
Step 4: If you want to generate the PDF format files, you can check the options and click the button “Print to PDF”.
- You can generate the PDF file for just one W2 form or multiple forms
- You can generate the PDF file for one recipient or multiple recipients.
- You can specify the file path after you click the “Print to PDF” button.
- The forms for one recipient will be saved into one file with file name like firstname_lastname1099.pdf, which you can email to your recipient later.
- ezW2 can generate the PDF file for Form W-2 copy 1, 2, B, C and D.
1. Form W-3 will be generate automatically based on form W2 information
2. ezW2 allows user to set up unlimited companies with one flat rate. So if you have multiple companies or you are an accountant, you can add new company by clicking top menu “Company Management->New company”