1. Is this W2C software for me?
Yes, if you need to fill, print and file W-2C, W-3C tax forms. Trying ezW2Correction is risk-free! It fits for companies and accountants. EzW2Correction offers the flexible and easy-to-use features.
2. Will SSA accept black and white substitute forms on blank paper?
Yes, SSA will accept substitute forms that exactly meets the specifications and approved by SSA. You can find our SSA-approval document here.
3. With ezW2Correction, do I still need to buy red ink W2 and W3 forms?
No pre-printed forms are needed for W2C and W3C. ezW2Correction is approved by SSA to W2 and W3 on plain white paper with laser and ink-jet printers. If you prefer the traditional red-ink forms, this W2C software also prints data only on preprinted W2C and W3C forms.
4. What kind of paper and printer can I user to print W2C Copy A and W3C?
The W2C copy A and W3C can be printed on good quality plain white paper. You can use ink-jet printer and laser printer.
5. Is support free for ezW2Correction?
Yes, you can get free tech support from us by writing to email@example.com.
6. Can ezW2Correction software support multiple companies?
Yes, ezW2Correction software can support unlimited companies, recipients and forms with no extra charge. Many of our customers are CPAs and tax preparers.
Install and Uninstall
1. Does ezW2Correction work with Windows 10 machine?
2. What are the System Requirements for ezW2Correction?
Windows 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10, 32-bit or 64 bit, .Net Framework v2.0 or later
5. How to uninstall ezW2Correction software?
Open Programs and Features by clicking the Start button , clicking Control Panel, clicking Programs, and then clicking Programs and Features. Select ezW2Correction from program list, and then click Uninstall.
1. What is the cost of ezW2Correction?
EzW2Correction basic version is $39. If you need to import data from external file, you can purchase the advanced version at $79.
Both versions can support the white paper printing function. Both versons can support unlimited accounts and forms on the same machine with no extra charge.
2. Is there any extra charge to add a new company account or a new recipient.
No, ezW2Correction can support unlimited accounts and forms with one flat rate. That is maybe one reason many accountants, CPAs and tax service providers like this software.
4. How long it takes to get the license key?
Our system will send the key automatically once the transaction completes. Some mail server may block the message. If you cannot get it in 30 minutes, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. I just bought a new machine. How can I move my ezW2Correction to my new machine?
You can back up the data to USB disk first, install the ezW2Correction on the new machine, restore the data from USB disk to the new machine. If you need to use ezW2Correction on both machines, you should purchase the second license key.
The most common reason for this issue is the printer uses the wrong size paper. You should use the Letter size paper when you print the check.And several other settings may also cause this printing problem. Learn more here.
ezW2Correction can import data from .csv file. If your data is saved in Excel file, you can convert it easily by clicking Excel top menu "File", then click "Save As" to save it as .csv (comma delimited) file.