• Guest Topic Starter
2017-01-19T14:31:25Z
To whom it may concern:

We are currently using Thomson Reuters Creative Solutions Accounting (CSA) and Checkbook Solution (CBS), both of which will be retired at the end of June 2017.

We are prepared to buy their Accounting CS software (very expensive) which integrates all software into one package which runs on the network under SQL. We would use it in a multiple user environment. One of our satellite offices would want to write checks and they are part of our network forest, so we have decided that we will let them connect to the office housing the main accounting software via terminal services and operate as if they were on-site.

We have another entity who writes business checks, possibly to the tune of 500 per month, and they are currently using the Checkbook Solution (CBS) software and email an export, which imports directly into the current software. Since they are off our network and the CBS software will go dark in a few months, we are looking for a software which will allow them to customize fields, set up vendor and payee lists, fill and print checks but then do a proper export of information that is compatible with the Creative Solutions Accounting CS software that is forthcoming for us.

We are told that Accounting CS will have an import feature that allows fields to be mapped and the layout remembered. It is said to work with conventional spreadsheet data. I suspect that the typical fields on a business check would be what we are looking for, such as Date, Check Number, Payee, Memo, Amount and perhaps some open fields for notes on the stubs.

Some questions:

* I did not see a sample of how exporting works on your web site - only importing. Can you tell me how customizable data columns are and could you email a sample of how some of that data would look?

* Would we be able to export a date range of activity and is there any way to create a report along the lines of a "Ratification of Withdrawals"?

* Will your software allow for customizable export fields? We want the data to be "clean" and not look like a QIF export.

* How many file formats will your software export to, i.e. .TXT, .CSV, .XLS, .XLSX?

* It appears that the business version of this software for a single user is $39 for a digital download. Is that a one-time fee? Are there are any product update privileges? Are there any limitations on the number of checks you can library in the program's database?

Thank you,

Greg Smith
Tammie
2017-01-20T15:09:54Z
Thank you for contacting us.

1. ezCheckPrinting can import data from .csv file

2. ezCheckPrinting can export data into .csv file

3. ezCheckPrinting just prints report on paper now. If you have PDF driver, you can print report in PDF format also.

4. You can specify the data range, payee name, category when you export data. You can customize csv file with MS Excel if needed. ezCheckPrinting does not support report format function.

5. We do not charge annual fee or monthly fee. No other hidden cost. If you purchase ezCheckPrinting version 6 and use it forever.

(However, the version 6 key code may not work with future version 7. Version 6 was released in 2013 for Windows 8 because it is not compatible with previous windows.

I would like to invite you download and try ezCheckPrinting for free with no obligation and no risk first. It is very user friendly. The trial version will print trial watermarks on check. If you like it, you can purchase the key code to remove it.

ezCheckPrinting download
http://www.halfpricesoft...ng_software_download.asp 

Quick start guide
http://www.halfpricesoft...ng-software-add-logo.asp 

Please let us know if you still have any questions.

If you have further questions, please contact us directly at services@halfpricesoft.com
Small business payroll & tax software solution
http://www.halfpricesoft.com