1. Find your income exemptions
2. Find your pretax deductions, including 401K, flexible account contributions ...
3. Find your gross income
4. Check the 2016 Ohio state tax rate and the rules to calculate state income tax
5. Calculate your state income tax step by step
6. If you want to simplify payroll tax calculations, you can download ezPaycheck payroll software, which can calculate federal tax, state tax, Medicare tax, Social Security Tax and other taxes for you automatically. You can try it free for 30 days, with no obligation and no credt card needed.
Learn more about the in house payroll tax solution for Ohio small businesses here.
ezPaycheck: Small Business Payroll Solution
Important Tax Due Dates>
Click Here to View Sample Paychecks and Paystubs
2018 Ohio State Tax Witholding Table
2017 Ohio State Tax Witholding Table
2016 Ohio State Tax Witholding Table
2015 Ohio State Tax Witholding Table
2014 Ohio State Tax Witholding Table
2013 Ohio State Tax Witholding Table
2012 Ohio State Tax Witholding Table
2011 Ohio State Tax Witholding Table
2010 Ohio State Tax Witholding Table
Tax rate used in calculating Ohio state tax for year 2016
Need a Better Way to Calculate Ohio State Income Tax Withholdings?Click here to view the step by step guide on
Withholding Formula >(Ohio Effective 2016)<
Web site and all contents Copyright Halfpricesoft.com 2003 - 2017, All rights reserved.