Payroll Software: How to Add a New Company Account
In house Payroll Softwware ezPaycheck can print paychecks on blank stock and pre-printed checks. It also supports multiple accounts. Here is the step by step guide about how to add a new account quickly.
ezPaycheck payroll software has been trusted by thousands of successful businesses for more than one decade. It helps you process payroll taxes, print paychecks and file tax forms easily and smoothly.
If you have not installed this software, you can download and try it free for 30 days with no obligation and no credit card needed. This paycheck software is compatible with Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, 2003 and Vista systems.
**LIMITED TIME SPECIAL OFFER** - ezPaycheck 2018 $30 Off!
No monthly fee. No hidden cost.
Option 1: Add a new account from scratch
Start ezPaycheck payroll software, click the top menu "Company" then click sub menu "Add Company" to add a new company. Then you just follow the wizard to finish each step. You can learn more from ezPaycheck Quick Start Guide
Option 2: Add a new company account by duplicating the current company account
- 2.1 Start ezPaycheck payroll software
- 2.2 Click the top menu "Company", then click sub menu "Duplicate Current Account"
- 2.3 Enter the new account name
- 2.4 Click the top menu "Company", then click sub menu "Select Current Company" to switch the new company as the current company
- 2.5 Edit the company settings and employee settings. You can learn more on how to set up a new company account from ezPaycheck Quick Start Guide
ezPaycheck Quick Start Guide
How a add a new company account
How to handle both employees and contractors
How to handle restaurant tips
How to add custom deduction field and withhold it from each paycheck automatically
How to handle local taxes
How to handle State Disability Insurance (SDI)
How to print paycheck in different formats: check-on-top, check-in-middle, check-at-bottom
How to print paycheck on blank stock
How to print paycheck on pre-printed checks
How to print paycheck with company logo
How to adjust check printing position