Payroll Software: How to Add a New Company Account
In house Payroll Softwware ezPaycheck can print paychecks on blank stock and pre-printed checks. It also supports multiple accounts. Here is the step by step guide about how to add a new account quickly.
Option 1: Add a new account from scratch
Start ezPaycheck payroll software, click the top menu "Company" then click sub menu "Add Company" to add a new company. Then you just follow the wizard to finish each step. You can learn more from ezPaycheck Quick Start Guide.
Option 2: Add a new company account by duplicating the current company account
- 2.1 Start ezPaycheck payroll software
- 2.2 Click the top menu "Company", then click sub menu "Duplicate Current Account"
- 2.3 Enter the new account name
- 2.4 Click the top menu "Company", then click sub menu "Select Current Company" to switch the new company as the current company
- 2.5 Edit the company settings and employee settings. You can learn more on how to set up a new company account from ezPaycheck Quick Start Guide.
ezPaycheck payroll software has been trusted by thousands of successful businesses for more than one decade. It helps you process payroll taxes, print paychecks and file tax forms easily and smoothly.
If you have not installed this software, you can download and try it free for 30 days with no obligation and no credit card needed. This paycheck software is compatible with Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, 2003 and Vista systems.