Payroll Software: How to Add a New Company Account
In house payroll software ezPaycheck can print paychecks on blank stock and pre-printed checks. It also supports multiple company accounts with no extra charge. Here is the step by step guide about how to add a new account quickly.
Option 1: Add a new account from scratch
Start ezPaycheck payroll software, click the top menu "Company" then click sub menu "Add Company" to add a new company. Then you just follow the wizard to finish each step. You can learn more from ezPaycheck Quick Start Guide.
Option 2: Add a new company account by duplicating the current company account
- 2.1 Start ezPaycheck payroll software
- 2.2 Click the top menu "Company", then click sub menu "Duplicate Current Account"
- 2.3 Enter the new account name
- 2.4 Click the top menu "Company", then click sub menu "Select Current Company" to switch the new company as the current company
- 2.5 Edit the company settings and employee settings. You can learn more on how to set up a new company account from ezPaycheck Quick Start Guide.
ezPaycheck Makes Small to Midsize Business Payroll An Easy, In-House Task!
Trusted by Thousands of New and Seasoned Clients Each Year Since 2005.
Calculate Federal & State Taxes, Print Paychecks, Print W2, W3, 941 and 940.
Free General Customer Support
Try it free for 30 days with no obligation and no credit card needed. ezPaycheck is compatible with Windows and Mac.