Payroll Software: How to Add a New Company Account
In house payroll software ezPaycheck can print paychecks on blank stock and pre-printed checks. It also supports multiple company accounts with no extra charge. Here is the step by step guide about how to add a new account quickly.
Option 1: Add a new account from scratch
Start ezPaycheck payroll software, click the top menu "Company" then click sub menu "Add Company" to add a new company. Then you just follow the wizard to finish each step. You can learn more from ezPaycheck Quick Start Guide.
Option 2: Add a new company account by duplicating the current company account
- 2.1 Start ezPaycheck payroll software
- 2.2 Click the top menu "Company", then click sub menu "Duplicate Current Account"
- 2.3 Enter the new account name
- 2.4 Click the top menu "Company", then click sub menu "Select Current Company" to switch the new company as the current company
- 2.5 Edit the company settings and employee settings. You can learn more on how to set up a new company account from ezPaycheck Quick Start Guide.
ezPaycheck Makes 2023 Payroll An Easy, In-House Task!