Trouble Shooting: Print QuickBooks Checks on Windows 10
ezCheckPrinting QuickBooks version is compatible with Windows 10/8/1/8/7/Vist and XP and other versions.
If you get check printing error after updating your system to Windows 10, please check the solution below.
ezCheckPrinting allows customers to design and print professional checks with MICR encoding and logo on blank stock. Virtual Printer is the optional add-on for QuickBooks and Quicken customers. It allows QuickBooks and Quicken users to print checks on blank stock in one step.
If you have not installed this software, you can download and try it free with no obligation and no credit card needed.
This check printing software is compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Me, 2003, 2000, Vista system. It compatible with QuickBooks/Quicken Online & Desktop Version 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014 and other versions.
#1: Printer Issue
Test your printer to see if you can print with other applications. (ie: MS Words). If you see the same problem, you can power off both machine and printer, wait 60 seconds, restart them and try to print again.
If you still see this issue, you can try other printer or download the latest printer driver from vendor web site.
#2: ezCheckPrinting Application Issue
You can start ezCheckPrinting and print a check with a real printer (not with virtual printer). If you find ezCheckPrinting stop working in this step, please check this article to fix this issue
#3: Database File Issue
Start ezCheckPrinting application, click the top menu "Accounts" to add a new account. You can use the simple name such as "Test". (Note: DO not use special characters in account name
). You can use the default bank set up.
- Print a check with ezCheckPrinting application.
- Print a check from QuickBooks with Virtual printer. Please select this new account when you see the pop up screen "select printer and account".
If you can print checks with this new test account, your old account file might be crashed. You can create a new account to solve this issue.
#4: Virtual Printer Issue
You can uninstall and reinstall ezCheckPrinting virtual printer. Please follow the instructions on the download page step by step.
ezCheckPrinting QuickBooks/Quicken virtual printer download link
#5 Contact Us if You Need Assistance
If you have tried step 1-4 and you cannot solve this issue, you can contact us at support page
. Please give us more details when you submit support request. We are glad to assist you.
1. In which step you get this error. For example:
- I cannot print check from ezCheckPrinting application.
- I cannot see QuickBooks printer from printer list
- I got error when printing checks from QuickBooks
- I got see the pop up screen to select printer and account when printing checks from QuickBooks
- I cannot install QuickBooks virtual printer
- or others
2. Your Windows system: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, vista or others
3. Your QuickBooks Version:
- online or desktop
- QuickBooks 2015, 2014 or others
4. Any change on your machine recently? (ie: system upgrade, virus..)
5. The detailed error message
6. The email you used for your order. So we can retrieve more details.
Quick Start Guide: How to print QuickBooks Checks
How to set up check account and customize your check with logo
How to change the check number
How to Print QuickBooks Compatible MICR Blank Checks
How to Add Extra Information to Checks and Stubs
How to Print Checks in Different Formats
Tips on Printing Checks for QuickBooks