3. With ez1099, do I still need to buy red ink 1099 forms?
- You can print recipient copies on white paper.
- If you will mail paper form to IRS, IRS requires the red forms for Copy A. (You can purchase the red forms from our site or your local stores.)
- If you will eFile to IRS, no red form is needed.
4. I do not know much about accounting. Can I use this ez1099 software?
Yes, ez1099 software is very user friendly and easy-to-use.
5. Does the demo version have any limitations?
Yes, Trial watermarks will appear on forms until the key is purchased and entered. Also, the eFile feature is disabled in the demo version.
6. Is support free for ez1099?
We offer the free general support. please feel free to contact us if you need any asssistance. We may charge a fee for special support(for example: customized design).
2. What are the System Requirements for ez1099?
Windows XP, 2003, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11, 32-bit or 64 bit, .Net Framework v2.0 or later
3. I am using XP machine with .net framework 1.0. Where I can find .net framework 2.0?
You can download .net framework from microsoft web site and install it on your machine. The .net framework 1.1, 2.0, 3.0 or later can coexist. They are installed in separate directories. The Microsoft runtime will figure out the proper version to use for the different applications. So if you have 1.0 version on your machine, you can still install the newer version.
Below is the download link of Microsoft .net Framework Version 2.0 Redistributable package.
5. How to uninstall ez1099 software?
Open Programs and Features by clicking the Start button , clicking Control Panel, clicking Programs, and then clicking Programs and Features. Select ez1099 from program list, and then click Uninstall.
1. What is cost to use ez1099?
ez1099 basic version is $79 per installation per user. Advanced version is $139 which can support PDF printing, efile and data import features. You can find the price for multiple-user network version by viewing price list.
2. Can ez1099 support multiple accounts/clients?
Yes, ez1099 can support unlimited accounts, recipients and forms with no extra charge.
4. How long it takes to get the license key?
The key will be sent automatically once the transaction is successful. Please check your inbox and junk folder for your license key. If you do not receive the key within 10 minutes, please contact us to resend it manually.
If you process paper forms, the IRS requires the red Copy A forms. For eFile, no paper is needed. It is user's choice to select which type of form for submission. The other copies (Copy B, C, D, 1, and 2) can be printed on plain paper or use PDF file to recipients.