With ezW2 software, ezAccounting customers have more options to prepare, print and file W-2 and 1099-NEC forms:
From the 2021 tax season, you need to use the new Form 1099-NEC to report nonemployee compensation.
- ezW2 software can import data from ezAccounting software.
- ezW2 can print ALL W-2 forms (copy A, B, C, D, 1 and 2) and W-3 forms on plain paper. The black and white substitute forms of W-2 Copy A and W-3 are SSA-approved (Vendor ID: 1335).
- ezW2 can print W2 recipient copies in 4-up formats. It can also print 2 red forms on the same sheet.
- ezW2 can print 1099 NEC forms Copy 1, 2, B and C on white paper. IRS does not certify the substitute forms right now. You need to use the red-ink forms for 1099 NEC copy A and 1096.
- ezW2 also supports PDF and efile features.
ezW2 software can prepare, print and efile forms W2, W3, 1096-NEC and 1099.
Last minute Form 1099 and W2 filing solution. Try it now!
Please feel free to test drive with no cost and no obligation before purchasing it. This W2 1099 software is compatible with Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista and other Windows computers.
Followings are the steps to use ezPaycheck with ezW2:
1. start ezW2 software, remove employees and contractors from list if needed. (optional)
Step 2: Open import data screen
You can access this screen by clicking the top menu “Current Company->Import W2”.
Step 3: Import data
Follow the instructions on screen step by step and import w2 or 1099 data.
1. Form W-3 will be generate automatically based on form W2 information
2. ezW2 allows user to set up unlimited companies with one flat rate. So if you have multiple companies or you are an accountant, you can add new company by clicking top menu “Company Management->New company”
3. The .csv file data import feature, PDF print feature and efile feature are available with Enterprise version and Multiple-user version. They are not available with small business version. Click here to view ezW2 feature list)
Still have questions?
If you have still have questions, you can also check the FAQs page or contact us at support page. We are glad to assist you as soon as possible.