Step 3: Then click the “Print W2” button to open W-2 Print Option screen.
Step 4: If you want to generate the PDF format files, you can check the options and click the button “Print to PDF”.
- You can generate the PDF file for just one W2 form or multiple forms
- You can generate the PDF file for one recipient or multiple recipients.
- You can specify the file path after you click the “Print to PDF” button.
- The forms for one recipient will be saved into one file with file name like firstname_lastname1099.pdf, which you can email to your recipient later.
- ezW2 can generate the PDF file for Form W-2 copy 1, 2, B, C and D.
For accountants: compress the PDF files into a .zip file and send to your client.
You can compress the PDF forms into a .zip file on Windows computer.
- Select all files and right click mouse button to view the pop up menu.
- Click “Send to”, and select “Compressed (zipped) folder”. Windows will create a new compressed ZIP file containing your PDF forms.
1. Form W-3 will be generate automatically based on form W2 information
2. ezW2 allows user to set up unlimited companies with one flat rate. So if you have multiple companies or you are an accountant, you can add new company by clicking top menu “Company Management->New company”