ezPaycheck Payroll Software
Check Printing Software
W2 1099 1095 Software
Direct Deposit Software
Online Payroll Solution
Online Time Tracking
PC Time Clock Software
Document Data Reader
Quick Start Guide
Payroll Tax Center
Quick Start Guide
ezDocuReader Troubleshooting: Installation Issue and Solution
#1: User Permission Issue
If you are not a user with permissions to install software on your computer, please ask your IT for help. Usually you need to have admin permissions to install software.
#2 System Permission
Some machine has higher security settings. You need to save this installation package to the local folder and install software from local folder.
You can open
ezDocuReader download page
, scroll down, follow the installation guide from step 1 to install software from local folder.
#3 "Invalid Argument" error
1. If you have IT or the system administrator in your company, please ask them for help.
2. If you are the only user of the computer, you can set up an Admin Account and change your original account to personal. Then you can downloaded the software through the Admin Account to solve this issue.
Please follow this Microsoft guide to add an admin account
#4 Some Anti-virus and Ant-spy Applications May Block Installation by Mistake
According to clients' feedback, the following applications may stop our software from downloading or running.
- from Romania.
Our clients said they could edit the setting to allow our software running.
- Our clients said they could edit the settings to allow our software
- from Russia. If you are still using it, please read this warning news
- You can try the following solutions:
1. Add an exclusion to Windows Defender Antivirus
2. Allow a blocked app in Windows Defender Security Center
#5 .net Framework Error
Windows computers should have .net framework installed by default. You may receive this error if the .net framework is disabled on your computer. You can follow this guide to enable it from the control panel.
1) Open Control Panel.
2) In Control Panel, choose Programs and Features
3) Choose Turn Windows features on or off, and then select the .NET Framework 3.5 (includes .NET 2.0 and 3.0) check box.
This option requires an Internet connection. You do not need to select the child items for Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) HTTP activation unless you are a developer who requires WCF script and handler mapping functionality.
#6 Installation Interrupted Error
You may see "Installation Interrupted Error" or other errors if your computer does not have Microsoft .net framework 4.0 installed or cannot run .net framework 4.0 correctly.
You can download the latest .net framework 4.0 from Microsoft site to solve this issue.