With ezCheckPrinting software, you can print professional check with logo and MICR encoding on blank stock easily in house. You can customize any field on the check. You can learn more details here on how to customize MICR line layout.
1. Open the check setup screen
Start ezCheckPrinting, click the top menu "Settings->check setup" to open check setup screen.
2. Edit MICR line format
1) Please make sure you checked the option to print check with MICR line on blank stock
2) If you need more space(s) between routing number and account number, you can enter more space(s) before the account number.
3) Some banks require the special symbols before, behind or around account number. You can enter it by using MICR Font Equivalent on this screen.
4) If you need to add extra space(s) or extra character(s) between check number and routing number, you use the field "Text Between check number and routing no". (Note: This feature is NOT available with ezCheckPrinting version 6 and previous versions.)
ezCheckPrinting allows customers to design and print professional checks with MICR encoding and logo on blank stock. You can use it as stand-alone computer check writer, you can also use it with QuickBooks, Quicken and other software.
If you have not installed this software, you can download and try it free with no obligation and no credit card needed.
This check printing software is compatible with Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, Me, 2003, 2000 and Apple Mac systems.