Business Check Printing Software for CPA: How to Transfer Check Accounts to A New Machine
With ezCheckPrinitng check writing software, you can backup and restore data with ezCheckPrinting built in functions to transfer data to a machine. However, if you a CPA with 60 client accounts, it may easier to copy the data manually.
Design and Print Professional Checks Yourself
- Print checks on blank stock with logo and signature
- Fill in data on pre-printed checks
- Print blank checks to fill in later
- QB virtual printer for QuickBooks/Quicken(for Windows)
- Unlimited accounts and checks for Windows and Mac.
Try ezCheckPrinting free demo version with no obligation and no credit card needed.
Step 1: Copy the data to the USB disk
The database file is .mdb (Microsoft Database) file. You can copy the mdb files to your USB disk
The default data folder is:
If you used old version ezCheckPrinting 4.0 and earlier before, the database folder can be