ezCheckPersonal Mac Update
1. How to know my current ezCheckPersonal version
You can click ezCheckPersonal top menu "Help" then "About ezCheckPersonal" to view it.
2. How to know my macOS version
To see which version of macOS you have installed, click the Apple menu icon at the top left corner of your screen, and then select the "About This Mac" command.
3. ezCheckPersonal Version 3 update- For Catalina(macOS 10.15), Mojave, High Sierra
The latest version 3 is compatible with the new Catalina(macOS 10.15). ezCheckPersonal version 3 was released on Sep 6, 2019.
If you already purchased ezCheckPersonal Version 3 from Apple Store, you can download the latest version from Apple Store for free.
If you see any license issue, please click ezCheckPersonal top menu "help", then sub menu "Restore Purchase" to retrieve your license from Apple Store.
If you purchased the ezCheckPersonal Mac version 2 before, please follow the guide below to download and purchase the new version.
1). As a precaution, backup data
2). Download the latest version 3 from Apple Store
3). If the new version works for you, you can order the full version as an in-app purchase from Apple Store.
Note: After we submitted ezCheckPersonal version 3 to Apple Store, we are not allowed to collect payment from our site. Please make in-app purchase from Apple Store for version 3 license.
4. ezCheckPersonal Version 2 update - for Mojave, High Sierra, Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite
- You can download ezCheckPersonal version 2 from our site. If you already purchased the version 2 license key, you can download the latest version 2 for free.
- If you purchased the Version 1 license, you need to purchase the new license.
Download Previous Version 2 for MacOS Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite
Version 2 purchase link
5. How to rollback to Version 2 if I installed the new version 3 by mistake
Uninstall the current version
Drag the desktop icon to trash can.
Download the version 2 for MacOS Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite