ACA Software: How to Import 1094/1095 Data from XML Efile Documents
ez1095 ACA software makes it easy to print tax form 1095 and 1094.Here is the step by step guide to print form 1095-C and 1094-C. ez1095 supports quick data import feature to help customers file forms easily and quickly.
Who can use it
If you need to file replacement
with ez1095, but you filed ACA original forms with other software, you can use this XML file importing feature to import 1095/1094 data.
1. If you filed ACA forms with ez1095 software, you do not need to use this feature to file replacement or correction. You can correct the error in your account directly.
2. If your XML file includes the data for multiple submissions(ie: one file with multiple company form data), this function will import data for the first submission only.
Step 1: Back up your data first if you have import data in this account
This XML import feature will overwrite the data in current account
. If you have important data in current account now, here are two options:
#1: Back up data for safety
#2: Create a new account
You can start ez1095, click the top menu "Company Management" then "Add Company" to add a new company account.
Step 2: Import Data from XML file
ez1095 software can prepare, print and e-file forms 1095-B, 1094-B, 1095-C and 1094-C ACA forms. You are welcome to download the trial version for free, with no registration needed and no obligation.
IRS has not published 2019 ACA Forms. If you need to prepare 2019 forms now, please follow this guide: How to Prepare 2019 ACA Forms in Advance.
This ACA form 1095 printing software is compatible with Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista and other Windows system, 32-bit or 64-bit.
1. How to Import 1095C Data from .csv file
2. How to Import 1095B Data from .csv file
3. How to efile ACA forms
4. Common ACA filign errors
1. How to Print Form 1095-B and 1094-B
2. How to Print Form 1095-C and 1094-C
3. How to Import Data
4. How to print forms in PDF format
5. How to eFile ACA forms?
6. Network printing (Multiple-user version)
7. How to generate test scenarios EFiles?
8. How to validate XML files before submitting to IRS?
9. How to file 1095 and 1094 correction?
10. How to efile 1095 and 1094 replacement?
How to print form W-2
How to efile form W-2
How to print form 1099
How to efile form 1099